Monday, October 26, 2009

finally... i bought it~


dunno u guys still remember i got a posted named 'big plan for myself'???

the 'big plan' is about a trip to oversea after i graduates but now this trip is gonna 'on' earlier XD. cos i had bought the ticket to Taipei.



after few months of decision making i decided backpacking in Taiwan as i want go makan taiwan local food... and because of the entertainment shows of taiwan make me feel want go taiwan travel lolx...,
then i start ask my friends who want go together, but no body want to go because the budget is not ok for them.
so, since no body want accompany with me, then i decided go myself.
i searching tons of information about backpacking in Taipei, and start plan for my trip but till now the plan still havent complete yet.

this is the first time i go so far from my country~
this is the first time i go other country alone~
so i feels very very nervous right now=='

then i found that air asia got promotion to Taiwan, all the fees including the luggage just about RM621.
so i decided to buy the tickets.

2 FEB 2010 the day i fly
9 FEB 2010 the day i back


8days 7nights in Taiwan~ God please help me during the trip!

then 13 FEB 2010 i will be in Penang i think because of Chinese New Year~ hope i have lot of fun during the holidays XD~

start from now i nid save a lot of money liao~

who else want to join/help me can contact me ~^^~
my phone num 0146209122

because i do the plan myself who got experienced in taiwan please help me~

Taiwan, here i come Xp!!!

2 comments:

佳盈@生活小品 said...

u...... u go for trip when i was starting my internship...
u make me feel like i lagi kesian dy...
really guo fen!!!!

Mainson said...

hahaha, next time u also can go de lah

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia