Wednesday, October 21, 2009

result released...

yeah result released... thanks God
as i satisfied with my result,
no so good but clear all my papers was my birthday wish XD.
dream come true right? hahaha

i was the first one checked result in our gang[revision group]
so after i checked my result, the evil 'MR. JJ' said 无天理! =='
very bad, evil hahaha~
lecture ended... then we rush to Wangsa T-bun check results...
thanks God all of us[revision group] all pass Xp
but the comp payment was on 'ME' !@#!$%^$%$@

after that we go having our brunch in Wangsa,
arrh... then is my time to 'deliver on my promise' come out RM50 treat them for movie.
lolx 'the pain of my wallet' muahahaha~

haiz... really need start exercise =='
because this morning Broga morning walk with hanyew,
just walking up to the hill then cause me exhauseted.

erm... thanks God blessed me on the result again.

4 comments:

LikWen said...

congrats mainson!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiayou la this sem....haha

YiNg said...

congratz....geng oh u...hehe!!

Mainson said...

thz ooi & ying~

i will +u de hahaha~
erm...not geng juz pass oni hahaha~
anyway thz again ya~ muacks

yimyim said...

thanks for the treat mainson.. next time i treat you drinks lo.. haha.... XD

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia