Friday, October 2, 2009

wow.... soon, my Year 2 Sem 2 gonna start XD
this sem holidays really boring... just go yumcha, shopping, breakfast and sing K... with my friends.
but is happy also cause at least can be with them lolx...
and bery jealous that my brother go HK during my holidays and i can't follow... arrh... Xp
arr... i thought during this holiday can go Melaka with my housemates.. haiz
due to my grandma just pass away is not good that stay in my friend's house.

yup, finally the stress of PRST ended, second semester exam i think is the most challenging period for me.
because during my exam time, my grandma pass away and i still have 2 papers haven't take yet.
luckily the timetable able to let me run back to Perak and come back to KL the next day to take my last paper MNG.
so i decided after my Monday paper then straight go to Pudu Terminal buy a ticket then back to Perak.
then the next day after my grandma funeral service end then follow my family back to KL.
rushing time haha~

for the last semester exam what i can pray? all pass in C then can le haha~ nothing esle.
for the last semester i need thanks to my friends... Mr.JJ, Mr.Sky, Ms.Pohlee, Ms.AhYim, Mr.KS...
thanks for helping me in the last few sems... and for the future 2 semester...haha
if without them i don't think i can stay in college till now, thanks for revision with me, thanks for guiding me.
and for my lovely housemates, thanks them shared the space to us do revision during the important period.
sorry for the disturbing...
my wish.. all my friends/housemates can pass all the subjects.

next week new semester gonna start, a brand new challenging time waiting for us, all the best in the new semester.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia