Saturday, November 7, 2009

wow... week5 finish edy, more 14-5= 9 weeks then final exam again~
damn fast wei~
i still remember wat hanyew wrote 'here comes my year 2' in the second week in year2 Sem 2 week 2...
hahaha, sure he will come 'give me a mark' me after he found this sentence on my post lolx..
in this psat few weeks, we got many programs =='
after we went to Sepang Gold Coast, the next week we celebrated 'JASON' KianSang's birthday...



then the next day we celebrated 'Halloween' party in Prince Hotel...
thz my fren invited me and my frenz...



then the following week because really boring after class then we went to Batu Caves...
this is the first time i went to Batu Caves.
Batu Caves big big big different compare that i imagine one =='
but nvm.. we still having lot of fun there.


where, what we'll do in the upcoming week??? stay turn...lolx

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia