Sunday, November 22, 2009

weekend...

a creamy+flour+eggs+wet birthday party~
yach... haha but fun...
thz KC invite me to this birthday party,
this also the first time BBQ with my classmates.
and Waihong did good job in BBQ haha~
next time if he wan open a BBQ shop, i will be the first support he haha.
erm... happy birthday to KZ again, wish u happy happy and happy...
after BBQ then we start 'blowing water',
and opened server for MR.JJ... WAkakaka
that night was lot of fun...


saturday night,
thought this weekend will be a boring weekend.
but suprisingly i recieved a call from my frenz and ask me go yumcha.
then after he fetch me, then go fetch another fren...
wow, it been so long we din see each other.
then after 1 minute discussion we deicided having drinks at the curve.
thz for the drinks and tibits...haha

tonight will be the good night? i still dunno yet haha~

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia