Wednesday, February 11, 2009

big plan for myself...

kulim trip... cancel already. why? because i wan save some money for SEM3 break trip... that might be located at Pulau Penang and i want more money for my graduated trip(don't know can graduate or not haha)... may be i'm a big thinker haha, where i plan to go? Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, China, Taiwan or Japan... my budget is around RM5000, my friend told me RM5k can go london for 4days 3night but stay in YMCA hostels...















yup, my plan was sleep at YMCA hostel or some others "affordable hostel" not hotel, then i can save more money right haha, still finding friends can go with me, or may be will go with some friends in internet.

before i go i must planned properly, do many research on that place for the main purpose "save money". become a backpacker? i think can't haha, as i didn't try before... may be i can learned something in SEM3 break trips. why not going to western country? not the financial problem, just because i want go some where that i wish to go.

or may be i just use the RM5k to pay for the loan... just depend on the right time do what i should do...

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia