Saturday, February 7, 2009

blogging, a trend???

mainson back to blogging life??? is that true?? what the hell?
yup, is true, mainson is back to blogging life.
blogging like a virus that infecting my friends... so i also infected by them.
someone said: blogging is a trend, you don't follows means you outdated.
Oh my god, mainson can't outdated right... so i re-open my blog...


Jesus Christ, Chinese New Year will be end in few more days,
what i had done during Chinese New Year...
my friends using lot of time in planning program, gathering or gambling....(facing with money)
but when they facing the money on their hands; i facing my notes on my hands,
why the notes on my lucky hands, not the lovely money?
Because 2 exam paper is waiting me after the Chinese New Year(main days)...
so i needs use lot of time to preparing for this 2 papers... revision with my ex-classmates and classmates...i had learned many things in those days, and "lao shang" with my friends...

someone will say what a waste that used lot time in study while Chinese New Year...
i won't regret as i do that so, because i'm fighting for my future.
what a big different in this Chinese New Year??
just only one big Change, that is i haven't join the party the set up at my home when "nian chu ba(pai tian gong)"


forget about that, i was glad that i was invited by my friend to the Chinese New Year dinner that placed in JUMBO. Very happy as i met up with some pretty girls in that dinner... having liquors, red wine and sparkling juice with delicious dishes.
quite happy that i had gathered with some old friends that been lost contact about 2 years.
So, don't stop it my friends, make it annually and up to 5++ tables next years... and waiting your invitation.









oh ya, ONG family got a new member... my grandma's great-grand child.
a very cute and chubby baby. My grandma so happy when she hugging the youngest child in our family.





Happy Chinese New Year My friends!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia