Saturday, February 7, 2009













phewwww.......finally finished my exam
so set me free now haha, what i had done after my exam??
the answer is go clubbing with my classmates and friends...
alread
y long long time ago that we want clubbing together, this time we lost something and we gained something right...
before we go for clubbing, my lovely fr
iend "poh lee" told me that she don't want go clubbing, i asked why, then the answer she given out was "clubbing not fun, what she can do in the club?"
so pohlee did you get fun in the club?? haha, remember give me the answer.









unbelie
vable that i haven't drunk in that day haha,
i thought i will be drunk in that
night because i already didn't sleep well about 2days for preparing my 2papers... and i not feeling well in that day...
this is the first time that i clubbing with my classmate...because must got a problem occur when we want to go...










whatever, we had a
fantastic night, having liquors...dancing with girls... that's my life haha~
Happy Holidays my frenz~~~

4 comments:

R3dsMil3 said...

wah...so good la...go clubing..
i also long time din go d...
u ajar poh lee go clubing
so bad...haha..

Mainson said...

ajak pohlee go= bad???
lol pity me haha~

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

yo!!both of u said me bad things har?! wtt...
stop talking about clubbing and stop this topic ok?! this happened was ady pass...lol!!!
come back lar my frezs...

Mainson said...

no ppl said bad things on u nei, lol....

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia