Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finally my holidays ended, what i had done during the first week and second week?
preparing money for college tuition fees, and wait for my second semester exam result.
before i knew my result, i thought i will fail Public Relations paper, but luckily i pass in that subject... thanks GOD and thanks to my friends that do revision with me before exam.
(especially thanks to HanYew and KC for PR paper)
for Drama paper the only thing i can said was: "KC, i can't pass this paper without you haha, thanks for your "big" help."
thanks to WaiHong, Yeunis, PohLee, Yim help on other papers too.
my result not so good, but i was very happy that i can pass all subjects.
but i still need resit for 2 papers which is BM and E-commerce, that's means i need prepared RM100 for that 2 paper, this time must pass on this 2 subjects, can't waste money again.

"clubbing"
"Kena" operation, what the hell.
why i so scared on it because the friends i followed got play "X", So on their pocket must got some inside. But nothing special on that operation just check IC only.
after the operation, the song was continued... after 30minutes some "troubles" begin, what is that? msn me for further information.

"check the balance on your saving account, before you having sex without condom."
getting marry??? no money no talks... further information please contact me.

whatever, new SEM new life, need study well in this semester and get into sceond year without any failied.

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia