Saturday, March 21, 2009

new look for my blog...

Finally,finished edit my blog. How you feel on this new look???
Now my blog become three column, why i want change it?
because i don't like the two column design as it look to slim.
i will feels weird when i saw my blog, but now i love my blog.

For you maybe easy to change the template, but for my is quite difficult as i really noob in HTML .
After i change the template, i face many error, because the HTML has been changed.
i need write some HTML Code myself, if not i can't add the picture that i put on my page(top side).
besides i also need to adjust, arrange some code, if not my blog will become messy.
when i changed the template, 90% of my Gadget is gone.
luckily that i saved the previous template, so i can recover it easily.

what the hell, i spends one and half hours edit my blog!

remember drop me a comment for this new look!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia