Sunday, March 22, 2009

Almost two month i din steps into the cinema, the last time i watched in the cinema was located in Prangin Mall Penang.
Race to Witch Mountain, the movie that i watched with my friends last night, the intro the movie already let me feels a bit dizzy, as it combined many "old UFO video record", those who holding the camera with "shaggy hand".
so i told my friend, when the movie start wake me up please, i feel uncomfortable haha!

The beginnings of the movie was okay, i loved the "special power" of Seth when he stop the car.
no more "climax" after the power, my friends said we were watching a cartoon in the cinema, although the acting was well, but...
if want me rate for this movie, 5stars out of 10stars, this movie suitable for family that they got underage children.

But luckily my friend din buy the tickets for "Taken" if not i think i will feel boring in the cinema haha, because i had watched this movie fourth or fifth times, because i love the story.
the story was well organized. if compared this with James Bond i will choose this as my favorites.

the story was about the retired spy using his skills to save his daughter.
those acting were excellent, and the dialog was really impressed me
"I don't know who are you,
i don't know what you want
if you looking for ransom, i can tell you, i don't have money
but what i do have are very particular set of skills
skill i've acquired over a very long carrer
skills that make me a nightmare for people like you
if you let my daughther go now, that'll be the end of it
i will not look for you, i will not pursure you
but if you don't, i will look for you
i will find you and i will kill you."
if you plan to go watch a movie, i recommend you go and watch this movie, i think you will like it. 8stars out of 10stars for this movie, go and watch right now.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia