Friday, March 27, 2009



yesterday, was Ah Yim's[ex-classmate,classmate,group mate,course mate and friend] birthday...
we celebrated her birthday at New Way TS, what a "WONDERFUL and JOYFUL" day,
ohya, we bought a map in Borders, hope this map can help us in our trip to penang.
...i'm an outdated man i think as i don't know the shop of Lazo Diamond...haiz

time really gone so fast as we knew each others already 2years...
so fast, one more year we gonna separate, because i won't continue my study, so next year i will say good bye to TARC and my lovely friends that always bring me lot of "happy" ... but i will continue if i get full Bs or As haha...

my life's has been changed after i in college, maybe i will lose some friends but i will gain some friends... besides, i think i'm on the way of "independent" although every weekend i'll run back to my hometown. But till now i really don't know what i had learned, when get in SEM2 i forgot all about the knowledge i learned in SEM1; now in SEM3 i forgot.... haha
BTW, thanks to my parent that always support me, especially financial, as i din have any financial problem and others serious problem, i know that my parents had tried so hard to support me. i'm lucky guy, thanks GOD that gave me a helpful and happy family.

wishes: graduated, better relationship between me and my friends, no financial problem in future, healthy[family, friends and i] and...


3 comments:

yimyim said...

thanks for celebrating my birthday. i really appreciate that. ^^

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

welcome ah yim~

Mainson said...

kk....my pleasure~welcome

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia