Thursday, March 19, 2009

this week...



thanks God, i din fail my AEMS1412 E-Testing 1.
damn scared when i click the submit button, but luckily i get 28 point out of 50 point,
which means i pass in that test.
thanks to hanyew that help me on that test(juz dono the answers he gave me correct or not haha)
next two week still need to take this test again, wish all of us can pass in that test.
this week i crazy on save more money as i can, as i want prepare around RM500 for SEM Break trip.

need start do assignment, but i still duno what topic on the assignment haha,
this SEM abit lazy to do assignment, hope my group mates can help finish it...
but one of my group mate was not luckily as me, she failed the test (poor girl, mainson sayang)
and all the best in the make good. So i need to do a part on the assignment... because she need some time to prepare on the test.
Tamadun Islam, i can tell you that, most of the answers i choosed was based on luck....
i dun know what the question means...
next e-testing is test about TAMADUN MELAYU, hope i can pass in that test too!!!

Proton Saga BLM, maybe this car will appear in my house next two month,
i thought this car will in my house this week, but after my brother discuss with my father, they decide postpond to MAY or another month as they want make the down payment about RM10k~15K or more.
hope my brother can do it.
I strongly agree with that, because that will decrease a lot of intrest, and saved more money.

Hong Kong, alamak my brother will be going to Hong Kong on SEPTEMBER 2009!!!

my brother already planned this long time ago, finally dream come true haha, after he plan to go he start save money and wait for the matta fair 2009 to the most suitable price for himself and his friends.

RM1.5k although this cost a lot to me, but i believe i also can do it after i graduated. So now i need to study hard and save more money!!!

proud of my brother, that can used his own money do many things and no depends on my parent, as now most of the young generation is more depend on their parent not themselves.

4 comments:

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

mainson...penang trip count me in also...
wakakaka...can onot?
lol...help ah yim do abit assignment lo...
if not u all will make her pik cek...
later she scold both of u i stand beside kidding....hahaha...
very stress one if jz one ppl finish whole assignment...
u sayang dia mesti mau tolong dia..ok...
hahaha...ok lar...jk nia...

Mainson said...

u wan in penang trip arr??? mayb not a big problem.... we discuss this in college...okay?

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

mayb oni ar? ok lo....fine...XD

Mainson said...

discuss in college, many things nid to discuss.

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia