Thursday, August 20, 2009

final exam.... coming soon

today, the last presentation for this semester.
so fast, this semester gonna end already,
time really "gone" so fast arr....
for me this semester is the most "tough" semester,
just the PRST already driving me crazy,
just hope i can pass this paper in this semester. haiz~
why so stress on it???
because my assignment marks not good
my group assignment marks not good
my mid-term marks not good
my make good marks not good!!!!
that's why i stressssss!!!! i can't imagine what "marks" i'll get in my final exam!!
besides, there are few more subjects also very difficult to score "good" marks~
maybe this semester i need "bungkus" le arr~ haha

this semester full with stress!!! after exam must go "relax"!!! haha

To my friends who taking exam: ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK!!!

3 comments:

LikWen said...

Mainson!!

Choi*touch wood* dun say what bungkus bungkus thingy..you can do it de..work hard for final exam yea!!

2nd year subjects are really hard but somehow we have to conquer it right..dun get defeated k..

gud luck guys for ur final and later presentation!!

add oil add oil!!

YiNg said...

hey...gambateh on ur exam!!dun keep think relax relax onli lar..haha!!

Mainson said...

thz my "lovely" ooi and ying~

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia