Saturday, June 20, 2009

ignorance is bliss!

finally finish my first assignment, extremely headache for this assignment.
dunno will reject or not...haha
why i said extremely headache? because is very difficult to find a suitable newsletter.
luckily, my friends gave the newsletter to me~ thz kaka and JJ
after this assignment, we need to do another assignment"s"... this called college life haha.
but after submit all assignment which means the the final exam is coming soon.
can't believe that next week will be the fifth week, still left 9weeks then need say good bye to SEM1.

enjoy my college life??? do what can i do in college. Contribute??? no lah... just enjoy the last year in college.
become TT Crew, help my housemate in Sports Day and ...

almost get mad last Thursday night haha, just because of my "crew-ly" roommate =="
i'm not feeling well that night so i slept early, but around 1am my "lovely" roommate came back and opened the light =="
because of that, i wake-up, but is OK i w
ont get mad as we are roommate and sharing one room.
but after 15++minutes, he sister come to my room and start chit-chatting with his brother inside the room, and she start phone to others sell her company new plan.
WTH!!! the make me feels so angry~ your brother already opened the light, now yours turn "meeting" inside the room??? do know you guys been "educated" before?
i din say anything, i just walk to lobby and sleep on the sofa, that's all~ really not feeling well no energy "FIGHT" with u guys~


























i'm "Buddha", forgiveness always in my mind and someone told me "ignorance is bliss."~ haha

arrh, H1N1 is getting worst and serious in Malaysia! all of my friend please take care, drink more water~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my dear mainson~ really pitty XD

佳盈@生活小品 said...

ur lovely roommate got put a photo of his god at lobby, u can pray at there... wakakaka....

Mainson said...

for pyo, yalor, reli pity but cant do anything~

for ying, =="

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia