Wednesday, May 27, 2009

news...

first, i wanna gratz jia ying that she can graduate... and dun lcly haha...
second, i need to find new roommate, because my roommate wan move out, so if who wan become my roommate or your friends finding a room in Melati Utama please find me haha...

my result will release tomorrow, damn panic/cold-feet/scare right now, hope i can pass all subjects
clear all subjects go to year two.

as usual i still haven't go back to school, as my tutorial only start next week haha, but tomorrow i will go back for 2 hours because i got tutorial...WTH haha
so tomorrow will be the first day i go to school in my DPR year2...
and i need prepare money for my school fees, after this payment then i really PK liao haha...
nothing left in my account after this payment.

and all PR students please go this new bloggie tarcpr.blogspot.com some information of our course will be post out in this bloggie, go and support bah~

thatz all i gonna share today, tomorrow may be will show out my results haha~ stay turned

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia