Thursday, May 14, 2009

holidays-ing!!!


long time no update my blog le arr... thz for who still come to my blog...
yup finally my holidays start, but no money so can't go any where.
erm...tuesday night me and my family go celebrated Parents'day... this's he first time we celebrating Parents' day,
although we postpond to tuesday haha, we need to wait my father off.
arrrhhh....we go having our dinner in a korean food restaurant, my brother told me that foods there serve very nice,
but when we tried, WTH, i juz agreed that the service quite nice, but...haha
nevermind, but the day is quite meaningfull to my family, as this is the first time me and my brother paid the bill, alhtough i using my pocket[which my mum gave me] to pay the bills.
erm... more two days, me, hanyew, and jason will go to penang, just three people haha, but if just me and hanyew go then really GELI and weird haha~
we will spends 4~5days in penang, so after we back from there i will write out what's had happened in that trip,
maybe i will quarrel with hanyew, fight with Jason haha.. "choi choi choi", please pray for our trip "safety and happy"~
soon my holidays will end, second year in diploma will be start,
hope can pass all the subjects, in second year no need care about year 1 subjects haha...
and everything will be fine in year2, can graduated next year... then i need step into the cruely world hehe.
really scare about my future, getting older but still in-mature haiz...many of my friends already working..even my brother having his own car.

for those who still finding jobs remember my words...
you need suit yourself into the world,
not the world need suit into you.
nothing is perfect!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..korean food restaurant.. haha! go penang v jason? Is it loyseng? XD

Mainson said...

yea, jason = loyseng...
that restaurant sucks... hehe

yimyim said...

i will pray for u all..
please fight ba...
haha..

Mainson said...

lol sei ah yim~

Mainson said...

lol sei ah yim~

Mainson said...

lol sei ah yim~

Mainson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

T_T .....

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia