Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life's changed after study in college.
Before i study in college, many people told me that how good in college or how free in college.
after i studied in college, i feel stressed in all things.
start care about my money,
start care about my result.
start care about my friendship.
besides, studied in college will separated with your secondary school friends and hometown friends, but i met another gang of friends.

i believed that i lost a gang of friends, maybe I'm not the type of friend they want.
some people like to live in their world only, they won't accept what others say even they were wrong.
maybe they just believe the "words" came out from the "rich" person.
they will come stick with you again when they can gained something from you, if not they won't talk to you, even a "hi".
yes, i hate them but i won't say it out easily, and i will say hi to them every times i saw them.
because i know friends is important, and i want to keep this friendships.


sometimes, i will feel so sad because one of my best friend is getting far away from me,
last time, we will come out "bluffing" together, "yumcha" in every weekend.
i miss those time that we spend together.

some words, you can only store in your heart, you can't share it out.
don't suggest anything or say anything when your friend is wrong.
If you share it out, the words will change to "negative" from "positive" and become a problem affect to the friendship between you and your friends.

true friendship??? exist??? or not??? I'm still finding the person that i can share...

the good old times in secondary school life...
ponteng together, go camping together, go bilik disiplin together, get punishment together...
maybe they were matured, i still childish...
but these things just a memories... we are growing... become more mature...

I'm a clown,
"smile" always on my face,
"sad" always keep in my heart.
just want to bring joyful to my friends,
no one know when i feel sad.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a clown,
"smile" always on my face,
"sad" always keep in my heart.
just want to bring joyful to my friends,
no one know when i feel sad.

I am agree v u...+u

Mainson said...

haha, thz for ur support~

๑ღ♥ Liz ♥ღ๑ said...

mainson...
i noe...
i noe u are very sad...
coz u ady said it out...
and i also noe who u saying....
hahaha.....

Mainson said...

who o? u kenal meh???

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia