Tuesday, April 28, 2009

exam week....

20th Tamadun Islam dan Asia
22th Mass Media and Society
27th Bahasa Malaysia
30th E-commerce

thursday, will be sitting my last paper for DPR Year1...
because of this paper i need to stay in Melati Utama for 2 weeks... WTH
i miss semenyih food very very very much, espeacially cook by my lovely mum...

got little bit boring that stay here, but i met three new friends.
besides i learned how to play Rubik cube haha, thanks for yikheng's friend.
i thought is very hard to finish the cube, but after few "lessons"... i can done it with a instruction paper haha~
oh yeah, what a delicious "dinner/supper" that prepared by yikheng's friends which spend 2hours to cook,
from the picture you will know how "healthy" of the "dinner/supper",
i hope i also can cook these dishes by myself next time, who dare to eat hahaha!!!


TARCollege Car Sticker, i had spend RM20 for this car sticker and make me over budget this week,
hope next semester got buyer buy this sticker with high price hahaha!!! but i think i won't sell it...

wow, many things happened in last week...
got 2 korean come to my house and share about their church+gospel,
i spend 2hours to listen what they say, but at last i really not agree them, although they always show the facts based on bible.
and i remember my friend told me about this church and need to becareful on this kind of church.
although i not agree with them, i also won't insult them because their church also teaching good things.

and in last sunday, Lanyin invited me to go the church that she serving right now,
her church was in Bandar Sunway, too far for me right, but thanks god that she arranged transport to me, then i got a chance to got.
she told me that Danny will contact me, then Danny told me Marco will contact me, then when Marco called me he said Jia Kang will contact me,
and last Jia Kang brother called me and send me to their church. haha...
i going to the church with yikheng, what a nice church... and 80% church members from Sabah.
their church was very modern, and the REV very funny when sharing Psalm, very impressive...
after service we go sunway face to face noodles house having our lunch, very expensive and very delicious haha, and make me stomache...WTH

what a wonderful week right haha!!!
just hope i can pass all the subjects!!! no need all As just need pass only, GOD please help me!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

如果你真的煮,我敢吃啦~ 娃哈哈

预祝你考试顺利。

Mainson said...

haha, then when i cook u come try lor... u also get As in all subjects...

R3dsMil3 said...

hey bro...
ya lo..i also hope can pass alr enuf lo...
u exam til 30 april, me til 2 may ler..
so sad...haiz...
gambateh la...^&^

Mainson said...

u too +u +u~~~~

Angel said...

Fei lao.. I guess u went to FCC... Pastor Lin Khee Vun right? Always talk bout football de.. My ex church... I'm not too sure whether FCC u went to or the City Harvest... City Harvest a lot of Sabahan also...

Mainson said...

FCC bah.... i lupa the name .... too focus on exam haha ~

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia