Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love my country Malaysia

Angry, sad and disappointed after i read Malaysia's Budget 2011. The tallest building in the world Dubai's Burj Khalifa Tower 162 storey high cost RM4.6billion but our 'Wise' government plan to build a 100+ storey high building Menara Warisan cost RM5 billion! WTH is going on? Country 'RICH' enough? National heritage (syok sendiri...)? For my generation i think u guys know what should we do in the next election!

If you asks me do I love my country? Definitely I will say "Yes". My parent keep blaming me why I keep posting these kind of things, and I told them because I love my country and I care about my country. 30% is more than enough, but now u asked for increase till 60%? Then what's the purpose/reason for us study so hard, and work so hard? Earned RM100k need to give you RM60k and left RM40k? Foreign investor sure will run, please think before you announce and what is the consequence?

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008-2009 thekampungkia.blogspot.com. All rights reserved. | thekampungkia